Sunday, September 12, 2010

Life at 10

In The Car

"I'm scared of turning 18."
"Why?"
"There's so many things I don't know. How can I leave home at 18?"
"First of all, you're only 10. You have plenty of time to learn all the things you need to know to be an adult. And second, you don't have to leave home at 18. You could stay longer, if you want to."
"Really?"
"Sure. There's people who live at home until they're much older. Even 30 years old."
"Wow. They're so lucky."
"Well, you might want to leave earlier."
"No way. I want to live with you forever."

******

Completing a Homework Assignment

"Did you have Google when you were a kid?"
"No."
"How did you do your homework, then?"
"I had to use books to do my research. Go to the library, that sort of thing."
"Wow. That must have been hard work."

No comments:

Post a Comment